Certified Family Business Specialist
Tim Dougherty has been serving clients as a Financial Advisor since 1986.
Tim’s credentials include the following:
• Master of Science in Financial Services (MSFS), a master’s degree conferred by the American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
• Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Professional, a certification conferred by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Washington, DC
• Certified 401(k) Professional (C(k)P®), a designation conferred by The Retirement Advisor University in CO
• Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®), a designation conferred by the Fiduciary 360 and the Center for Fiduciary Studies, Pittsburgh, PA
• Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) a designation conferred by the American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
• Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), a designation conferred by the American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
• Certification in Long-Term Care (CLTC®), as designation conferred by the Corporation of Long-Term Care Certification
• Certified Family Business Specialist (CFBS), a designation conferred by the American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
• Honored by the Society of Financial Service Professionals as a 2002 recipient of the Paul S. Mills Scholarship, awarded for commitment to ethical practice, lifelong education, and volunteerism in the financial services industry, the highest honor awarded SFSP’s 24,000 members.
Tim is a member of The Retirement Plan Advisory Group (RPAG), a national strategic alliance of over 800 advisors from 420 independent advisor firms. RPAG members manage 22,000 retirement plans with strategic, expertly crafted consulting services for Qualified and Non-Qualified Plans with more than $100 billion collective assets under advisement.
Tim is past President for the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors – Greater Philadelphia (NAIFA-GP) 2011-2012. He is licensed to sell insurance in PA, FL, KY, NJ, NC, TX, VA and WI, holds his FINRA Series 6 & 63 licenses, and is an Investment Advisor Representative of MML Investors Services, LLC.
A graduate of Lycoming College, Williamsport, PA, with Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration and Economics, he enjoys music, golf, football, baseball, wrestling and travel. Tim resides in Buckingham, PA, with his wife, Lisa, where they are currently undergoing restoration of a 200+ year-old barn. They are looking forward to having a unique space where they can spend quality time with their immediate family (son, Tim, daughter, Brynn, and son-in-law, Joe), as well as extended family and friends.
Timothy J. Dougherty is a registered representative of and offers securities, investment advisory, and financial planning services through
MML Investors Services, LLC, Member SIPC. Supervisory office: 220 Gibraltar Road, Suite 350, Horsham, PA 19044, Tel: 215-441-8200.
Financial Guide, LLC is not a subsidiary or affiliate of MML Investors Services, LLC or its affiliated companies. CRN202202-260295
Retirement Plan Advisory Group (RPAG) makes available a comprehensive software platform designed specifically for the qualified retirement plan market. MML Investors Services, LLC has chosen the RPAG platform as a resource for its Representatives to use in the delivery of services to its qualified retirement plan customers. In its materials RPAG refers to representatives that have licenses as “members” or “RPAG Advisors”; however, there is no actual affiliation between any MML Investors Services, LLC representatives and any other RPAG “members” or “RPAG Advisors”. You should note that any reference in these materials to the number of advisors/representatives or assets under management is designed only to illustrate the number and scope of the representatives using the platform.